[logback-user] Collisions between primary and included configuration files

Becker, Thomas Thomas.Becker at netapp.com
Fri May 28 15:55:17 CEST 2010

One more question on this.  I'd like to be scan the included file for changes.  I tried enabling scanning on the main file, as well as adding a scan attribute to the <include> element but neither of those works.  Is this something you'd consider adding?  The scanning is a good feature, but doesn't help when the file is jarred up, which I'd assume is fairly common.