[logback-user] SiftingAppender question

Gabor Dolla agdolla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:40:54 CEST 2010

Hi and thank you for helping me.

Unfortunatelly this does not answer my question.

I understand the discriminator object. What I 'd like to achieve is that
when the siftingappender creates a new appender because the
discriminator object is new then the new appender should take certain
parameters (filename, pattern) from mdc.

Thanks

Gabor