[logback-user] How to create log files per log level

lunch716 at yahoo.co.jp lunch716 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Oct 12 19:46:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm using logback core and classic(both version are 0.9.9) with jdk5.0.
My goal is to generate a log file per log level.Namely error.log is for
error level and warn.log is for warn level and so on.

I found the following thread though,

http://marc.info/?l=logback-user&m=125052059800553&w=2

I could not create the LevelBasedDiscriminator class because I could not
find the classes below on logback 0.9.9.

ch.qos.logback.classic.sift.SiftingAppender
ch.qos.logback.core.sift.Discriminator
ch.qos.logback.classic.spi.ILoggingEvent

I have two questions.
Q1.Is it possible to create log files per log level?
Q2.If I have to give up the use of SiftingAppender,how can I accomplish my
goal?