[logback-user] Problem with Syslog appender

Pradnya Gawade pradnya.gawade7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:45:01 CEST 2010

One more question, with your specified way, appURL etc can be sent in
the message. I am looking if this information can be sent in any of
the syslog standard parameters other than message. The purpose is that
it will be easier for the person analyzing the logs to just
sort/filter on the separate parameters rather than looking to parse
the actual log messages. I have very limited knowledge about the
SYSLOG format. Any inputs on this?

Thanks,
Pradnya