[logback-user] timestmp column in the logging_event table

Dawson Mossman dawsonm at lashpoint.com
Fri Oct 29 14:59:00 CEST 2010

Hi, I'm using the DatabaseAppender to log to the database.  Is it
possible to change the "timestmp" column to use a DATETIME column type
instead of TIMESTAMP?  My customer needs the ability to quickly view the
date / time in the database rather than seeing and converting a timestamp.

Are there any other ways to provide them with a date/time view rather
than timestamp using the DatabaseAppender?

Thanks,
Dawson