[logback-user] No output received in eclipse plugin

Joshua White logback at jwhitesolutions.com
Fri Sep 3 17:29:12 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am using the following:

logback eclipse plugin ver 1.1.0
logback 0.9.24

In my log files I receive a message indicating the logback is sending output
to port 4321:

11:08:48,791 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConsolePluginAction - Sending
LoggingEvents to the plugin using port 4321

I don't receive anything in the eclipse plugin which is listening to the
same port.

I saw an entry on stackoverflow from March indicating that the plugin
expected logback version 0.9.9.  Is this still an open issue or do I have
another problem?

Thanks,

Joshua