[logback-user] 1.0 release date?

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Sun Sep 5 07:38:48 CEST 2010

I may be right?  Just look at the Logback home page and see a few projects
using it, e.g. SpringSource's dm Server.

You place too much value in a marketing thing - a release number!

You are also confusing authors of work - I am a fan and user of SLF4J and
Logback.  All credit goes to Ceki and associates.

For stability concerns, you should review the Logback history with its
genesis from Log4j.  You do know Ceki, the Logback founder, is also the
founder of Log4j?

'nuff said.