[logback-user] Logging depending on Class / Method

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Mon Sep 20 19:12:06 CEST 2010

You really didn't provide enough information on what you are trying to accomplish.  What you are trying to do is filter what events are logged. You could accomplish that by using Markers, multiple loggers, or a configurable TurboFilter (the turbo filter can inspect the method name of the caller).

Ralph