[logback-user] Logback configuration

Neha Kothari neha.kothari at db.com
Tue Apr 5 22:22:20 CEST 2011

Hi have started to use logback for logging in java. I am using
"TimeBasedRollingPolicy" rolling policy as I wanted dated logs.

My file pattern looks like c:/spg-live.%d{yyyy-MM-dd}.%i.log
Is there a way that I can put a maxIndex (i.e the maximum limit for i)
using the same rolling policy?

Thanks

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.