[logback-user] Multiple web-applications logging to same file

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Apr 7 18:44:12 CEST 2011

As David mentioned prudent mode caters for this use case. It should
should work nicely.

BTW, I did not see get the original message from "LogbackUser"
apparently posted from nabble.

QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software engineers. For further details, see
http://logback.qos.ch/job.html