[logback-user] loglevels coloring in netbeans

Yihya Hugirat hugirat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:52:58 CEST 2011

hi all,

i have moved my logging system from java.utility.loggoing to slf4j and
logback. i'm using netbeans as IDE the problem is i don't get the levels
colored like i was with JUL.
my question is: is there a way to configure it. or to configure netbeans to
color the levels from slf4j ???
i have searched the net, i have found nothing.

any help will be appreciated

--
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحِبُّونَ أَنْ تَشِيعَ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا
لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ

My public key please use it when you contact me:
هذا مفتاحي العام الرجاء أستخدامه عند الإتصال بي:

09BA B710 4B98 ECDA 8C0A 6CB1 2E1E CF88 6A12 F2C3