[logback-user] Is it possible to set a defined property with a new value?

LogbackUser amits.84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:45:14 CEST 2011

Below is something what I want to achieve

    <insertFromJNDI env-entry-name="LogLocation" as="LOG_LOCATION"/>

    <if condition='property("LOG_LOCATION").equals("")'>
        <then>
            <!--how do I reset the LOG_LOCATION property here-->
        </then>
    </if>

Basically I want to set the LOG_LOCATION property to be set to a default
value if the JNDI entry is not present. What currently happens is - if the
JNDI property is not defined it assigns the property named "LOG_LOCATION" to
"LOG_LOCATION_IS_UNDEFINED".

Thank you in advance.