[logback-user] Missing column names in .sql files?

Simon Gaeremynck gaeremyncks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:19:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was playing with the DBAppender in order to get some logging data in an
Oracle database.
I ran the sql scripts for Oracle [1] and created the necessary
tables/triggers.
The logging didn't happen and failed silently. When I started debugging I
noticed that Appender tried to execute an insert query with columnames
'arg0', 'arg1', 'arg2', arg3'.

These don't appear in the sql files [1].
Once I added those 4 (with a type: varchar(254) ) logging went perfectly.

I'd be happy to provide a patch/JIRA if this is an unknown bug .. (couldn't
find it in JIRA.)

Kind regards,

Simon Gaeremynck

[1]