[logback-user] Missing column names in .sql files?
gaeremyncks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:19:30 CEST 2011
I was playing with the DBAppender in order to get some logging data in an
I ran the sql scripts for Oracle  and created the necessary
The logging didn't happen and failed silently. When I started debugging I
noticed that Appender tried to execute an insert query with columnames
'arg0', 'arg1', 'arg2', arg3'.
These don't appear in the sql files .
Once I added those 4 (with a type: varchar(254) ) logging went perfectly.
I'd be happy to provide a patch/JIRA if this is an unknown bug .. (couldn't
find it in JIRA.)
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Missing-column-names-in-.sql-files--tp31461476p31461476.html
Sent from the Logback User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Logback-user