[logback-user] Logback JMX Operations and Attributes

LogbackUser amits.84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:56:09 CEST 2011

Is there a way to delay the start up of the jmx mbean?
While debugging glassfish source code (build 43) I found that the mbean
refers to the webappclassloader instance which was destroyed and hence the
below error. I am suspecting that the JMX MBean gets started before the
glassfish server is properly started and hence it gets an incorrect
reference to the classloader.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,