[logback-user] All error in a separate file

BAKHTI Mohammed onlymed at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:14:53 CEST 2011

Hello,

You can create 2 appenders :
- one for your specific file (only errors) and the other with all levels
- use filters in the first one : http://logback.qos.ch/manual/filters.html  the way the 1st appender log only the logs with level.isEquals error level

Regards

From: bertrand.dechoux-prestataire at bforbank.com
To: logback-user at qos.ch
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:50:16 +0000
Subject: [logback-user] All error in a separate file

Hi,

I am new to logback configuration. I have read the online manual but clearly not in depth.

I would like to log in a separate file all ERROR logs but keep these logs at the same time where they are supposed to be.

I understand I could use root with an ERROR level and a file appender but then I woul lose all the details (logs lower than ERROR).

Is there any obvious way that I might have missed?

Regards,

Bertrand Dechoux