[logback-user] help needed for File inclusion in logback with relative path

Renuka Pathak reshu.dp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:17:20 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I am looking for help in including outside file in logback.xml. It works
when I use absolute path but does not work when I use relative path. I am
using logback version 0.9.20. Below is the suedo code I am writing.
LOGBACK_FILE_PATH is defined in env.properties. I also tried with <include
resource=" "> but it does not work either.

<configuration>
<property resource="env.properties" />
  <include file="${LOGBACK_FILE_PATH}/backendlogback.xml"/>

</configuration>

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Renuka