[logback-user] Glassfish + OSGi + slf4j + logback

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Fri Aug 26 11:51:37 CEST 2011

On 26/08/2011 11:37 AM, cinhtau wrote:
> Dear logback experts, I created a thread on Glassfish Mailinglist of a
> ugly error.
> http://old.nabble.com/HybridApplication-WeldBootstrap-Error-td32335499.html#a32340492
> I want to use logback over slf4j in OSGi (Apache Felix). Glassfish
> itselfs has put some slf4j api specifications in their bundle
> |org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer|. Has anybody a working workaround to
> log with logback and Glassfish as osgi bundles?

You have already seen http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-11683. I
don't know anything beyond that. In any case, I'll be glad to help where
I can.

Cheers,

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,