[logback-user] RollingFileAppender won't continue when log file is deleted

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Fri Aug 26 19:53:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

Given that to the best of my knowledge there were no changes in code
related to recovery upon failure in version 0.9.29, I find it rather
implausible that 0.9.29 behaves any differently than 0.9.28. How sure
are you of the change in behavior? Under which OS and JDK are you
running your tests?

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,