[logback-user] Enable Debugging Mode Programmatically?

juminoz juminoz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:14:13 CET 2011

I was wondering if there is a way to enable debug mode programmatically.
Since I'm not allowed to use configuration file, I'm currently configure
everything programmatically. Recently, I ran into an issue where
RollingFileAppender stop writing to file though FileAppender works perfectly
fine. In fact, RollingFileAppender was also working last week and nothing
that I'm aware of has changed since.

Please let me know if there is a way to enable debug since doing it using
configuration file (logback.xml) doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks,
Jack