[logback-user] LOGback XML configuration schema

Grzegorz Szpetkowski gszpetkowski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:38:59 CET 2011

Could you provide XML Schema (XSD) for XML configuration files ? In
Eclipse there is smart code completion for XML files associated with
XSD,

I found for Log4j there is DTD:
http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4jXmlFormat

I found some discussion here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/logback-user@qos.ch/msg00055.html

"There is no DTD to logback configuration files because this is pretty
difficult to give a description that is not too strict of the
possibilities that the components of logback may offer. "

Actually DTD is very primitive, I think that XSD is much more
appreciate way. I prepared XSD for Open Street Map
(http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=7186), please let me
know if you interested in my any help.

Regards,
Grzegorz Szpetkowski