[logback-user] Log4j to Logback migration, logback.xml question

Fabio Erculiani lxnay at sabayon.org
Mon Feb 7 20:15:01 CET 2011

Hi there,
I'm migrating my stuff from log4j to logback and I've gotten to the
log4j.xml -> logback.xml porting.
Besides not having a .dtd makes the work quite hard, I am trying to
understand one thing:
In log4j I had <category> supporting the class= attribute (while
<logger>, which would be its replacement from my understanding,
doesn't).
Is there anything similar in logback.xml?
I wrote a custom Logger (implementing Logger interface) and I would
like to tell the logger to use it instead of org.slf4j.Logger.

Thanks a lot.
--
Fabio Erculiani