[logback-user] Autoscan logback configuration using Glassfish V 3.0.1

cinhtau cinhtau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:10:31 CET 2011

Dear users,

based on
http://hwellmann.blogspot.com/2010/12/glassfish-logging-with-slf4j-part-2.html
this blog  I manage to use logback with Glassfish V 3.0.1. I created a
simple web application to test the logback features.

I use logback.xml and add the scan parameters.

<configuration scan="true" scanPeriod="30 seconds">
</configuration>

If I modify the contents, e. g. change LEVEL from ERROR to INFO, there is no
automatic reloading. If I restart the web application, the changes applied.
Did anybody manage to solve this with Glassfish V 3.0.1 or could point me to
the right direction?

Thanks in advance.