[logback-user] Autoscan logback configuration using Glassfish V 3.0.1

cinhtau cinhtau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:53:03 CET 2011

Ceki Gulcu wrote:

> See
> http://logback.qos.ch/manual/configuration.html#statusListener

Great advice! After doing this, I could see all settings. Then I realized,
that logback.xml exists in my WAR file and the extracted version. I modified
the extracted version, but my Servlet did retrieve the InputStream via
Classloading from my WAR file. So logback behaves absolutely correct.

I switch my logback.xml to the domain/config path and automatic scanning
works. Thanks.