[logback-user] CSS configuration

Benoit Xhenseval bx at appendium.com
Wed Feb 9 23:39:28 CET 2011

Hi *

Our flagship product has been using SLF4J for years but we're switching to LogBack and so far...loving it!

We have a question about the CSS builder we could be using for HTML emails.

We noticed the DefaultCssBuilder and the UrlCssBuilder, however is there a way to either include the CSS in a jar file, or to specify the CSS in the XML file directly?

Something like:

  <cssBuilder class="ch.qos.logback.classic.html.ExplicitCssBuilder">
    <!-- url where the css file is located -->
    <cssText>
...the CSS Text itself....
    </cssText>
  </cssBuilder>

Is it something that exists or something that somebody would be willing to provide code or guidelines?

Many thanks

Benoit
Appendium Ltd

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE This communication contains information that is considered confidential and may also be privileged . It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and delete the original.