[logback-user] Logback access not working

Harish Kumar Rayasam hrayasam at sapient.com
Wed Jan 5 12:53:50 CET 2011

Hi ,

Logback access is not inserting any records into database tables....Is there any issue with that please let me know..my configuration is below:

1)logback.xml(only appender)

<appender name="DB1" class="ch.qos.logback.access.db.DBAppender">
                <connectionSource class="ch.qos.logback.core.db.JNDIConnectionSource">
                        <param name="jndiLocation" value="myds" />
                        <param name="user" value="weblogic" />
                        <param name="password" value="weblogic" />
                </connectionSource>
                 <insertHeaders>true</insertHeaders>
        </appender>

2)jndi.properties

java.naming.provider.url=t3://localhost:7001
java.naming.factory.initial=weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
java.naming.security.principal=weblogic
java.naming.security.credentials=weblogic

With regards,

V.S.N.HARISH.RAYASAM