[logback-user] Web Interface Not Showing Application Log Messages

Neil Chaudhuri nchaudhuri at potomacfusion.com
Sat Jan 22 00:37:20 CET 2011

I just made the switch from Log4J to Logback, and I have things working where all my application messages are being printed to the console. I also have the servlet configured to print the log messages to the web interface. Unfortunately, the only messages shown there are Logback's own logs. None of my application messages appear.

How is it possible that all my application messages appear in the console but not on the web interface? Is there any additional configuration necessary?

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks.