[logback-user] tomcat configuration - jndi selector initialization printed three times

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Tue Jan 25 21:26:04 CET 2011

Hi Markus,

ContextSelectors intervene during logger retrieval. However, since
logback-access does not have a notion of loggers, ContextSelectors do
not work with logback-access. You could use filters to separate logs per
web-app.

As for status information appearing twice, do you have both a status
listeners and debug set to true in your config file?

Cheers,