[logback-user] DBNameResolver

Merritt H Derr MDerr at nycm.com
Wed Jan 26 21:50:53 CET 2011

Roy:

I've not looked at this in detail just now, but the SQL strings that are
used to write to the databases are built in the SQLBuilder class methods
called from the DBAppender start method. They seem  make use of the
EVENT_ID name through the name resolver while doing so. DBAppenderBase
doesn't appear to me to be in that loop.

Hope this helps.

Merritt