[logback-user] Problème with Logback.XML

BAKHTI Mohammed onlymed at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:31:11 CEST 2011

Hello,

 I just made an API abstraction above logback in order to add specific functions in this api i have all logback functions (juste overrided with no changes) and add some other functions (with specific signature) :

 I created  then a file appender and a JMS appender in logback.xml (nothing special)

 I am using activemq for jms MOM.

 The problem is then : when a run a test class with some methodes invocation i see this message :

SLF4J: The following loggers will not work becasue they were created

SLF4J: during the default configuration phase of the underlying logging system.

SLF4J: See also http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#substituteLogger

SLF4J: org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy

SLF4J: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ReadOnlyContext

SLF4J: org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory

SLF4J: org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport

All user logs are logged as expected but i dont see any of activemq (or other framework) logs .

i have read the  information in slf4j url but don't understund what they mean and how to correct this problem in logback .

Thanks for any help