[logback-user] question reg. reading JNDI env entries

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Mon Jun 6 23:14:57 CEST 2011

Hello Ravi,

This is quite strange because for some name 'n', the JNDI lookup code in
logback essentially does InitialContext().lookup(n) the same code that
seems to work for you. Could the discrepency be attributed to
differences in the class loader for logback and the servlet code which
is able to correctly read the JNDI entries? Where are the logback
classes located on your application's class path?