[logback-user] DBAppender issue

Stephen Schaeffer Stephen.Schaeffer at theice.com
Mon Jun 6 23:26:22 CEST 2011

java.lang.ClassCastException: ch.qos.logback.classic.spi.LoggingEvent cannot be cast to ch.qos.logback.access.spi.AccessEvent
at ch.qos.logback.access.db.DBAppender.subAppend(DBAppender.java:36)
at ch.qos.logback.core.db.DBAppenderBase.append(DBAppenderBase.java:107)
at ch.qos.logback.core.UnsynchronizedAppenderBase.doAppend(UnsynchronizedAppenderBase.java:88)
at ch.qos.logback.core.spi.AppenderAttachableImpl.appendLoopOnAppenders(AppenderAttachableImpl.java:64)
at ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.appendLoopOnAppenders(Logger.java:285)
at ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.callAppenders(Logger.java:272)
at ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.buildLoggingEventAndAppend(Logger.java:473)
at ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.filterAndLog_0_Or3Plus(Logger.java:427)
at ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.info(Logger.java:631)

Steph