[logback-user] control Loglevels through an external property file

Yihya Hugirat hugirat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:21:15 CET 2011

hallo all,
we are migrating our logging System from JUL to Logback, we are using
galssfish as web container. We are interested in controlling the loglevels
through an external property file like the one in galssfish, i have tried to
setup something like this with the file property but i keep get a
filenotfoundexception
here is the property:
<property file="Levels.properties" />
i have created a logfile with the name of the web app in the same place i
have no problems with the paths.
could anyone plz tell me what i'm doing wrong here

Regards
Huigrat

--
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحِبُّونَ أَنْ تَشِيعَ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا
لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ

My public key please use it when you contact me:
هذا مفتاحي العام الرجاء أستخدامه عند الإتصال بي:

09BA B710 4B98 ECDA 8C0A 6CB1 2E1E CF88 6A12 F2C3