[logback-user] Equivalent of LogManager.getCurrentLoggers() ?

David Tkaczyk djt69 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 18:23:33 CET 2011

I've implemented a similar servlet, but chose instead to read in the
logback.xml file and parse it using a DOM.  The UI shows some pieces of the
configuration file and hides some complexity in others.  Writes the file
back out when saved.  Relies on scan="true" to reconfigure the logger when
the file is saved.