[logback-user] Retrieving the log filenames

Clemens Siebler clemens.siebler at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:13:49 CEST 2011

Thanks for the hint Lance! I feel like this could be the issue. However, I
haven't managed to actually find a solution to it. I tried starting my
application with -verbose:class, but I can only see one entry of:
[Loaded ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext from
file:/yyy/logback-classic-0.9.21.jar]. I suppose there should be multiple of
these, if that actually is the problem? Thanks for your help!