[logback-user] Release update?

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Sat May 21 16:05:25 CEST 2011

Tommy,

Ceki has been quite on the mailing lists for a while now.  His last checkin to github was on 29th March.  Perhaps he's on holiday or something?  Anyone know anything?

If I do a snapshot build of master branch, then some unit tests fail.  If I skip the tests and use 0.9.29-SNAPSHOT in my app then it works fine, and you issue below is fixed.  If you can spare the time you could try fixing the tests, and do a release from your own branch.

David