[logback-user] Doubt about multiple configurations

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Fri May 27 21:48:33 CEST 2011

In your main logback.XML you can include another like this:

<configuration>
  <include file="src/main/java/chapters/configuration/includedConfig.xml"/>

  <root level="DEBUG">
    <appender-ref ref="includedConsole" />
  </root>

</configuration>

Then in your second file you can configure multiple appenders.

Does that work? I'm not 100% sure I understand the question.

David