[logback-user] RES: Doubt about multiple configurations

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 08:48:22 CEST 2011

Logback first looks for logback-test.xml.

Would it be permissible for you to provide _that_ and then from within that do your own stuff, and then include the official logback.xml?

If it can inspire, I am using the facility of logback looking for logback.xml in the classpath, and then it only consist of an include instruction to allow me to locate the actual configuration in a file relative to my current working directory.