[logback-user] Log Rotation Fails on Windows if Using JNDI

Scott Dudley scott at telesoft.com
Thu Nov 3 21:37:57 CET 2011

My understanding from the documentation was that prudent was only
relevant when multiple JVM's were writing to the same log.  I have only
one.  I also read that it's use (although sometimes a necessity) incurs
a 3X drop in speed.

--
Scott Dudley
Senior Developer

Telesoft Corp. | 1661 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 300 | Phoenix, AZ, 85016

*o:* (602) 308-1115**| *f:* (602) 308-1300 | *w:* www.telesoft.com
<http://www.telesoft.com>

*TEM Edge Blog <http://www.telesoft.com/blog> *|*Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/_Telesoft> *|*Facebook

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Telesoft-Corp/76397971661>Join us at
Telesoft Connections 2011. Learn more now!
<http://www.telesoftconference.com>*