[logback-user] Compression in SiftingAppender

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Fri Nov 4 15:59:43 CET 2011

Hi TJ,

It's a problem which has not been considered previously. Nice problem
description btw. One solution would be to subclass
TimeBasedRollingPolicy and override the stop() method so that it
compresses the current log file. It should not be too hard to do. Ask
for help if you run into trouble.

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki