[logback-user] SecurityManager issue using logback

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sat Nov 5 00:09:39 CET 2011

The sample throws an exception when no logging library is present. So
the issue is unrelated to logback, log4j, slf4j or any other logging
library. If the code works with log4j, I am inclined to think that
there other change you are not taking into account.

Again, the sample code throws an exception when no logging library is
present. You should look into that first.

HTH,
http://twitter.com/#!/ceki