[logback-user] Building logback when tests fail

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:16:50 CET 2011

I'm not sure about the commenting on public wiki.  On the one had you encourage feedback, but on the other you now have 2 documentation sets, the main published on and the wiki one.

Also in open source projects that have adopted this approach I generally see this:

Comment 1:
  I tried it but it doesn't work

Comment 2:
  Use the mailing-list

So I'm not sure it's worth setting it up.  Some book websites have the ability to comment on individual paragraphs and sentences, and again this could be valuable, and better than wiki commenting, but is is worth the effort of setting it up?  Pull requests are simple enough.

David