[logback-user] listening on rolling events

Yair Ogen yairogen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:23:52 CET 2011

Does anyone have an idea other than Status Manager which does not work.

As a reference, I am looking for something similar to the feature supported
in:

http://www.simonsite.org.uk/javadoc/org/apache/log4j/appender/TimeAndSizeRollingAppender.html#setFileRollEventListener(java.lang.String)

In the above, the listener can write the the new file (after the roll) -
before any other logger will write to the new file. This is exactly what I
need.

Thanks,

Yair