[logback-user] Substituting class/method names in logback log files with original names when deploying obfuscated code

TJ Rothwell tj.rothwell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:56:43 CET 2011

Hi Chris,

Keep the log stacktraces obfuscated. Then create a process that
de-obfuscates the stack traces for YGuard. I'm not familiar with YGuard, so
there could be something like this already.

ProGuard (another obfuscation package) has this with ReTrace.
http://proguard.sourceforge.net/index.html#/manual/retrace/introduction.html

-- TJ