[logback-user] Obtaining logger list

Stevo Slavić sslavic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:49:17 CEST 2011

Hello Logback users,

I'm trying to migrate from log4j, more specifically to find a
replacement for org.apache.log4j.LogManager.getCurrentLoggers

Is there any other way to obtain Logger list except through JMX and
JMXConfigurator? Accessing LoggerContext would be enough too - how
does one grab a hold of that one? I see ContextAware interface and
Base implementation, maybe if my custom class would implement/extend
these I could get LoggerContext, but how do I register my components
with Logback to have the LoggerContext injected?

Regards,
Stevo.