[logback-user] How to start my logback before anything in an application

BAKHTI Mohammed onlymed at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:47:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have  actually an API which use logback and add some specific functions. this API initialize logback in code : joranConfigurator(myconfig.file)

I dont have any logback.xml in my classpath.

My question is how can i start this API (and then logback) at application startup before all the other frameworks and APIs (spring, hibernate, axis...)

I mean the same way logback init itself with logback.xml at startup

Thanks