[logback-user] Invalid URL reference in logback error code

Stevo Slavić sslavic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:15:28 CEST 2011

Hello Ceki,

Thank you for correcting this, I guess it will be later available when
site gets published again.

perf4j release which supports logback is already available,
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/perf4j/perf4j/0.9.16/
Note there is perf4j package with logback-only support, and package
with all logging frameworks supported.

Just that example in perf4j's logback package javadoc is invalid, I've
created a pull request with the fix (
https://github.com/perf4j/perf4j/pull/4 ) and reported issue in perf4j
JIRA ( http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/PERFFORJ-60 )

Regards,