[logback-user] How to start my logback before anything in an application

Chris Pratt thechrispratt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:50:22 CEST 2011

I'm not aware of a single method that will always work regardless of
application type.  I can't even see how that might work.  A web app is very
different from a Swing app, which is very different from a command line app,
which is light-years from an Android app.  The mechanisms are pretty
application type specific.
  (*Chris*)