[logback-user] How to start my logback before anything in an application

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:11:12 CEST 2011

Mohammed,

It sounds like you want logback to call you own initializer on startup. I don't know if that's supported out of the box. But perhaps you could look into how it could be implemented.

Perhaps in logback.xml you could name your own initialiser class, and logback would call it at some point in it's start up sequence.

David