[logback-user] I'm getting the "substitute logger" error message yet my appender still works

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Mon Oct 24 22:21:13 CEST 2011

You also mentioned that in addition to the logger named after the
class of you custom appender, loggers for the Spring JDBC classes your
appender depended on also were initialized with NOPLoggers. If you are
interested in the logs from Spring JDBC classes, then your best bet is
a two step configuration.