[logback-user] org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.SINGLETON

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Tue Oct 25 12:40:53 CEST 2011

FYI, given Maven's transitive dependency rules, writing:

		<dependency>
		  <groupId>ch.qos.logback</groupId>
		  <artifactId>logback-classic</artifactId>
		  <version>0.9.30</version>
		</dependency>

is equivalent to writing:

		<dependency>
		  <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
		  <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
		  <version>1.6.3</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
		  <groupId>ch.qos.logback</groupId>
		  <artifactId>logback-core</artifactId>
		  <version>0.9.30</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
		  <groupId>ch.qos.logback</groupId>
		  <artifactId>logback-classic</artifactId>
		  <version>0.9.30</version>
		</dependency>

As for your actual question, you most probably have an earlier version
of slf4j on your class path. Check your dependency tree with the
command 'mvn dependency:tree'. Also note that Weld bundles SLF4J
within itself.

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki